Friday, December 14, 2007

We made it!!!





Hi everyone, we made it and are in China!!! The flight was very pleasant, the airplane was HUGE! We got upgraded to business class and let's just say I am really spoiled now! I have never flown business class before and it was so lovely and luxurious. We had so much room, comfortable chairs with footrests, our own little TV screens and we got to choose what we wanted to eat off of a menu! I usually get motion sickness but the flight was so smooth I was actually able to eat and read on the plane, which is a rarity for me. I got a little green on the descent but didn't have to use the little bag so it was all good.

We met two other families on our flight in our travel group and they are really nice. One is a mom who is traveling with her 5 year old daughter, she is adopting a waiting child from the same province as me, and the other family is going to Guangdong so we will meet up with them again in Guangzhou.

Our coordinator is very nice and gave us helpful info. Our hotel is nice too! Tomorrow we have to be up and ready by 8:30 and we are going to the Forbidden City, Tianamen square and the great wall. I am looking forward to seeing the sights of my baby's country!

Well, that's all for now I hope to post more in Nanchang when we get Amaya - hopefully I can access internet there as well!

No comments: