






Wednesday was the famous red couch photo day. Both Mommy and Amaya were wearing traditional Chinese outfits and Amaya looked so cute! We lined up the babies on the red couch and Amaya and Maura were looking at each other instead of the camera! All the babies were so cute!
I really am going to miss our travel group - its so nice to see everyone and share our experience with them and ask questions to each other as new parents. We have a bond together with our babies and we are going to keep in touch with a group blog as well as email.
So we had the red couch photo, then we went to a farewell dinner with good Chinese food, more shopping and then play time for Amaya and she didn't go to bed until midnight again! Mommy had starbucks at 8:30 so she was able to keep up! I'm hoping to get her on a earlier bedtime when we get home!
I think the swing and lullaby cd will definitely help. Mommy has been the human swing and developing some big and tired muscles overhere. I want to treat myself to a massage when I come home.
1 comment:
"so cute."
Post a Comment