Saturday, December 8, 2007

Leaving on Thursday!!!

I can't believe I am going to China this Thursday!!!! I have been getting Amaya's room ready and putting everything away from the baby shower as well as collecting everything I need for the trip. I did a practice packing run yesterday and I am right at 50 pounds, which is 5 over for in china limit but I'm hoping they will just let that slide :-)
However, the problem is my stuff won't all fit. My friends and family know that I always bring too many clothes and shoes when I travel but they will be proud of me this time! I am only bringing 4 pairs of pants, 3 sweaters, long sleeve shirts and a few short sleeve shirts and 2 pairs of shoes for 15 days! That's a record! I am bringing alot of stuff for Amaya however :-)
I am hoping that my mom has room in her suitcase for the stuff that won't fit in mine. If not, we are in TROUBLE :-)

I am still trying to get rid of this stupid cold or whatever it is. It's been 9 days. I went to the doctor yesterday and he gave me an antibiotic to take with just in case. I really hope it's gone by Thursday!

Also, we got our final itinerary and we are meeting Amaya on the 16th instead of the 17th now!
she will be 9 months old on that day! I'm so excited to be her mommy!

3 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

Have a safe trip! I hope you will be blogging while in China :)

NiNi said...

Amy - One more day. Are you ready?
I am so glad to be going with you to help you in your new adventure of being a mom. I know you'll be the best mom ever! I hope to be the best grandma!

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Have a save trip and enjoy the time with your little Amaya.

Hugs,

Fred and Bianca