


Yesterday my mom gave me a baby shower and it was so fun! I have the best family and friends, they braved a winter storm warning and icy/snowy roads to come celebrate Amaya's upcoming arrival! They have been with me all through the long wait and have been so supportive! I got the cutest stuff - such generous gifts! My mom did a great job with all the decorations and food and planning! She's the best!
I had fun putting them all away - and lets just say one of my kitties was sniffing the new presents too, as you will see :-) I was supposed to come into work today cuz I stayed home sick on thursday with a bad cold and I need to catch up on lesson planning, etc. I got carried away with putting everything away and getting ready for Amaya that I didn't end up getting to work until 4! Let's just say this work thing is getting in the way of my preparations! :-) I am taking 2 personal days to finish getting everything ready for the trip. It's hard to believe I will be in China in 12 days!


2 comments:
Thanks, Amy. I had fun arranging the shower for you and little Amaya. You are right. We have a wonderful family and great friends. I think everyone had fun ooohing and ahhhhing over the cute baby things. Next step - arrive in Beijing in 11 days!
Love,
Mom/NiNi
Thanks, Amy. I had fun arranging the shower for you and little Amaya. You are right. We have a wonderful family and great friends. I think everyone had fun ooohing and ahhhhing over the cute baby things. Next step - arrive in Beijing in 11 days!
Love,
Mom/NiNi
Post a Comment