It was posted on RQ that 2 people got their referrals today on the west coast. Does that mean I can let myself believe that I will actually get to see my baby's face on Monday? It just doesn't seem real after so many times I got my hopes up and it wasn' t my turn. It looks like my turn has finally come! My agency is supposed to get a package on Monday and we know that 12/5 is in!
It won't really feel real to me until I see my daughter's face and know what she looks like and who she is. I can look at her room, her clothes (many clothes) and all the things I have bought for her but I need to see her face to really let myself believe she is actually going to come home for me - not a dream but a reality!
After waiting for 3 years, I can wait until Monday! I have a busy weekend so that helps too!
I can't wait to post her picture!
Congratulations to those who got their referral today and those who are waiting until Monday - hang in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hurry up stork :)
Post a Comment