Sunday, November 4, 2007

I have GIGANTIC butterflies

Okay - now that it's official I can finally start to let myself believe that I will actually get to see my baby girl's face tomorrow! For so long, I would check the CCAA website and feel like December of 05 would never get in that little box. www.china-ccaa.org and now to see that they are through December 8th is - well I can't even find words to describe how it feels to finally see it after 23 months of waiting! I had a pretty busy day today, which was good because if I didn't I would have gone out of my mind with anticipation for tomorrow! After working, I went to a friends house for dinner and got to hold her 6 month baby, put his pajamas on and rock him to sleep in my arms. I was thinking of my daughter and how much I am aching to know who she is and to hold her in my arms and be her mom! After 23 months, I think 2 months will fly by and then I will get to finally hold her and be with her! Hopefully by this time tomorrow her picture will be up for everyone to see! I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Abby's Mom said...

YAY and thank goodness :)