After much technological frustration yesterday and today, a coworker figured out the problem and taught me how to convert tif files to jpeg. I am so not up on technology :-) but I'm glad he helped me because now I can introduce you to
Amaya Lu Lin
Born March 16, 2007
Waiting for me at the Yifeng SWI in Jianxi Province
Doesn't she look like a little dolly? She is just too cute and sweet, I can't wait to hold her in my arms!!!!!!



8 comments:
Oh Amy! She is adorable :) I could just eat her up and I know you can't wait to get your hands on her. How old do you think she is there?
Hi, Amy. I already printed out the pictures and am taking them with me to show my friends tonight. Yes, she looks like a sweet little dolly to me, too.
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
I am Abby's Mom's aunt and I went to your blog after reading hers Congratulations on your beautiful daughter, Daisy
Hi from Spain Amy,,, I have a girl from Yifeng,, too,,,, my princess is Marta Lugao,,, yes,, yes Lu Gao,,, very similar than yours,,, look,,, here she is...:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTs6nrXoSu4
Enjoy your travel,, you'll never never fotget it.
Be happy, family,, more and more happy.
Kisses
Rosa, Arturo, Natalia y Marta Lugao
Congratulations!
Your little girl is beautiful!!!
I hope you will be able to travel quickly!
Barb
COngratulations! Your daughter is beautiful. Saw your blog listed on RQ. We are a YiFeng family as well. We adopted our daughter Lindsay (Lu Jiao)in Jan 07 when she was 9 mnths old. My husband kept a blog of our trip http://gettinglindsay.blogspot.com/ I thought you might be interested in reading about his trip to the orphanage. A suggestion - bring warm clothes for both of you particularly warm PJs for your daughter - it will be cold and rainy in Nanchang, the only building with central heat will be your hotel, Gotcha Day occurs on the unheated, unlit 6th floor of an office building and the formal adoption process occurs in another building with only a propane heater. It was really bitter when we were there in January -drizzling and 40 degrees the entire week. Guangzhou will be a balmy 70 degrees - a very nice change after Nanchang. I still get excited each time I read about referrals and remember so well the anticipation.. enjoy every moment of the experience .. take LOTS of photos... time will fly by.
Kim
Mom to Lindsay 18mnths YiFeng, Lily 4, GaoYou, Jiangsu, PRC and Alejandra 15, Sagomosa, Colombia
Hi Amy,
I found your blog and the photo of your beatifull little girl Amaya Lu Lin put a big smile on our face. We are Fred and Bianca ftom the Netherlands and are also referred a baby girl from Yifeng SWI.
We have a LID from 12/08/2005 so our girls see eachother each day (we presume). You can find the pictures of our daughter on http://mika-uit-china.blogspot.com and you will see the similarities.
As you are leaving one month earlier than us, we like to get in contact with you by mail. I hope you have the oppertunity to sent us one at f.a.cras@quicknet.nl
With us there is one other couple traveling in Januari to Yifeng. Their blog can be found at http://nijntjegaatnaarchina.web-log.nl/
Please read the english part and enjoy the pictures.
Best regards,
Fred, Bianca and Mika Su
Post a Comment