After waiting 23 months to see my baby's face, I thought okay I can wait one more day! This day of waiting was so hard. I was so excited and anxious I couldn't even eat my lunch! I told my students about "the call" (I teach kindergarten) and they were so cute and excited for me. They were so good when I got the call and celebrated with me.
I can't wait to post her pics on here tomorrow. Her name is Zhuang Lu Ao, born March 16, 2007. She is from the Jiangxi province.
Congratulations to all who got their referrals today and hang in there to those who are waiting. The wait is so worth it to finally see your baby's face and know who she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations... isn't that first moment when you see your daughters face just the best feeling in the world? *hugs* from Boston.
-Amy & Ruby Cate
Dear Amy,
I remember the day you were born.
I am truly blessed.
Your baby will be my 3rd great-grand daughter.
Love,
Yiayia
How absolutely wonderful!! All the best to you and your daughter!! (Followed you from Jenny/Abby's site.)
Yay!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures tomorrow! Abby is from the same province! Congratulations and sorry I forgot to email you today.
Congratulations...you are now a Mommy!
Amy-
You will be an excetional mother. Your little miracle will soon be in your arms, she has already been in your heart from the moment you began this long journey! God has blessed you and your baby! I am so so excited for you and can't wait to see her little face. Ella and Ava can't wait to meet their new friend!Andrea
I am still crying with joy and thanksgiving for this long-awaited miracle of seeing my first granddaughter.
All my love,
Mom
I am still so full of joy and thanksgiving after seeing my first granddaughter's face, for the very first time yesterday. My heart is overflowing with love for her already, and has been overflowing with love for you since before you were born. It is truly a long-awaited miracle. I am looking forward to the first time we meet her face-to-face. You will be a wonderful mother. All my love,
Mommy/NiNi (Chinese for Grandma)
I am so happy for you Amy. Your daughter is so precious and beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!! What a wonderful blessing!!
Love,
Kirsten
Post a Comment