Sunday, February 24, 2008

Technical difficulties with the video

Hi everyone, I tried a bunch of times on my sisters high speed computer to put the video of Amaya at the beach on but it's not working. It kept getting an error message. I can't do it on my ancient dial up either so I am going to have to try again when I go to Lathams.

We made it home to COLD chicago! The best part was on the flight back we met a really nice mom traveling with her 3 yr old daughter who is also adopted from China from the same province! And they live in Crystal Lake which is 10 min from me! We are going to get together for play dates! It's so cool to meet people who have adopted from China and the girls can grow up knowing each other!

Amaya is happy to see the cats again but I think she misses her ocean and Aunt Pamela too. I sure do! She slept great the first night back but last night she woke up alot! Maybe she's just readjusting, who knows. Sometimes she's a hard one to figure out with her sleep patterns. At least she is sleeping in the crib somewhat, with the railing off so there's more room in the bed for daddy now! She even got her self back to sleep on her own twice the other night so that's progress too!

1 comment:

Shawnstribe said...

such gorgeous photos!!!
so glad to see you guys are doing so well.
It's soo good to have our babies home!!!
love from across the pond
Shawn and Aila Mei