Amaya has been cracking me up these past two days! She is the happiest baby and has such a personality!
So up until now she has mostly been army crawling, that one time I posted that she crawled on her hands and knees but that was pretty much one of the few times. Now look out she is on a ROLL! sunday morning I was playing with her after breakfast and I realized I didn't change the litter box last night since I was too tired so I left her on the play mat for a minute to go in the hallway to do it and when I came back she was gone! She had crawled all the way under the dining room table to go get Sage the cat! :-) FUNNY! She likes to crawl under the table like it's an obstacle course. Note to self - can't leave the room for a minute anymore now! :-)
So sunday was her first big day of crawling! Other firsts - we went to visit my friend Angie at her house and she fell asleep on my lap while Angie and I were talking. She's never done that before! Usually at nap time, we dance or rock or I lay next to her, never just sitting! Also our new thing since I have digital cable now which I absolutely love by the way, is to put on the salsa and merengue channel and dance when she is tired! It has been working the best to get her to sleep, something about the fast beat and then slow salsa bachata beat I dunno but it works and I always have a dance partner now! :-) hee hee
My baby is very multicultural, she has listened to Amr Diab (arabic music) and rocks up and down and gets excited - YAY that's my girl! and also she's heard indian music, chinese music and spanish music not to mention baby einstein of course. It's so cute how happy and excited she gets when music is on and she rocks side to side or bounces up and down while sitting!
At Angies, she also went on her exercise ball and we rolled her around she was laughing hysterically! I need to get me one of those but no room in my tiny house!
then after Angies we went to my friend Stephs for a superbowl party. That was fun, she got to see stephs puppy and was intrigued. The puppy licked her face and her hand, of course she thought that was funny! she gave me her first kiss at stephs house - she put her mouth open on my cheek and left it there! :-) she is also hugging me now. I love it!
We read pat the bunny every night before bed as part of our bedtime routine and she now knows what to do on each page and on the last page last night was the first time she waved bye bye all by herself! So smart!
she also had her first taste of meatballs - she liked it! she loves broccoli too and says mmmm - that's a good thing huh? I wish I liked vegetables as much as she does. She doesn't like peaches though. She loves anything that has to do with bread that's her favorite!
food that is, her favorite thing besides food, music, the cats and mommy is TECHNOLOGY!
My princess might be an engineer or scientist - who knows! She loves remote controls, cel phones, light switches, the radio, anything that has to do with electricity or buttons!
She's so funny! I try to be slick and hide the remote and she always catches on to me! :-)
Well thats the update! Today was an easy bedtime she fell asleep with the bottle at 9! WOO HOO! Although that means she will probably be up at 5:30 or 6. daddys turn tomorrow to wake up so mommy can sleep in! He is always with us on wednesdays since it is his day off so I try to take advantage and sleep in but usually I end up waking up anyway. I don't want to miss out on the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment