







Amaya is so meant to be my baby! She loves the outdoors and nature as much as her mommy!
My mom, sister and I love the beach so much, we love the sound of the waves crashing against the shore and the feeling of the sand between our toes! Its our happy place! Let's just say that Amaya might not have gotten our biological predisposition towards the beach and nature but she sure has it which is so fun for us!
She has the best time at the beach. Yesterday I was holding her hands and she led me by taking steps back to the waves. We had been sitting on our sheet playing in the sand and she would rather be by the waves. She squeals when the waves go on her legs and picks up her leg until they come again. She laughs and smiles and gets so excited! It's the cutest thing!
Yesterday she also had her first taste of gelato. The gelato place where Pamela lives is famous and everytime we come to visit her, we have to go there at least once. We got latham hooked on it too - he had 4 scoops both times we went! Amaya said mmmm and loved her little taste of it too!
She is such a good eater. We are so done with baby food. Yesterday it was just her and I and we are lunch at a really good italian resturant. We ate outside, it was lovely and leisurely. Of course, she is such a big hit when we go out to eat - everyone who walks by stops to say hi to her and tell her how cute she is! Although there are some frieks who live around here and sometimes we have a contest and count how many weirdos we see when we are out. This one guy stopped and said are you a girl or a boy, you're wearing pink but I don't know and I very RUDELY said to him, um she's wearing a dress so obviously she's a girl thank you very much! :-)
Right now she is napping - it was raining this morning but clearing up now so when she wakes up I am going to take her to the park. Fun times! I finally found a park with swings to take her to, I konw she's going to love it since she loves motion. It's weird, not that many parks have swings, I had to look online at the hollywood parks website and I found one we can drive to - it's about 15 minutes away. The one with the water fountains that she was playing in is right across the street so we can walk there. She loves to take walks in her stroller. We try not to drive too much around here - 1- because the car seat we are using is kinda ghetto, borrowed from my sister's ex's brother and 2 - because I don't trust Florida drivers, they are CRAZY!
so the plan for today is to drive to the park, come back and eat lunch and then aunt pamela gets home and we are going for gelato AGAIN. :-) Her friend from work is meeting us too, she's nice.
and then maybe go to the park again.
Amaya is sleeping better here than at home! maybe that will carry over for me I hope.She's been sleeping 11 hours at night and longer naps too.
We are having a great time here in Florida - I love the weather and seeing greenery again!
My mom, sister and I love the beach so much, we love the sound of the waves crashing against the shore and the feeling of the sand between our toes! Its our happy place! Let's just say that Amaya might not have gotten our biological predisposition towards the beach and nature but she sure has it which is so fun for us!
She has the best time at the beach. Yesterday I was holding her hands and she led me by taking steps back to the waves. We had been sitting on our sheet playing in the sand and she would rather be by the waves. She squeals when the waves go on her legs and picks up her leg until they come again. She laughs and smiles and gets so excited! It's the cutest thing!
Yesterday she also had her first taste of gelato. The gelato place where Pamela lives is famous and everytime we come to visit her, we have to go there at least once. We got latham hooked on it too - he had 4 scoops both times we went! Amaya said mmmm and loved her little taste of it too!
She is such a good eater. We are so done with baby food. Yesterday it was just her and I and we are lunch at a really good italian resturant. We ate outside, it was lovely and leisurely. Of course, she is such a big hit when we go out to eat - everyone who walks by stops to say hi to her and tell her how cute she is! Although there are some frieks who live around here and sometimes we have a contest and count how many weirdos we see when we are out. This one guy stopped and said are you a girl or a boy, you're wearing pink but I don't know and I very RUDELY said to him, um she's wearing a dress so obviously she's a girl thank you very much! :-)
Right now she is napping - it was raining this morning but clearing up now so when she wakes up I am going to take her to the park. Fun times! I finally found a park with swings to take her to, I konw she's going to love it since she loves motion. It's weird, not that many parks have swings, I had to look online at the hollywood parks website and I found one we can drive to - it's about 15 minutes away. The one with the water fountains that she was playing in is right across the street so we can walk there. She loves to take walks in her stroller. We try not to drive too much around here - 1- because the car seat we are using is kinda ghetto, borrowed from my sister's ex's brother and 2 - because I don't trust Florida drivers, they are CRAZY!
so the plan for today is to drive to the park, come back and eat lunch and then aunt pamela gets home and we are going for gelato AGAIN. :-) Her friend from work is meeting us too, she's nice.
and then maybe go to the park again.
Amaya is sleeping better here than at home! maybe that will carry over for me I hope.She's been sleeping 11 hours at night and longer naps too.
We are having a great time here in Florida - I love the weather and seeing greenery again!



No comments:
Post a Comment