It's saturday night at 10:30pm and I just finished 1/2 of my students report cards which are due on Monday. I am going to do the other half tomorrow after she goes to bed. Doing report cards is my least favorite thing about teaching. :-)
Right now she is asleep on the bed, I've barricaded her in with pillows so she doesn't roll off.
One of my cats has assumed the role of the mother hen and guards the bed from the other ones when the baby is on it. It's so funny, she curls up next to the baby or by the baby's feet. They are very careful around her - it's like they know she's a baby and is fragile! Animals are amazing!
I'm so glad I have all this time off of work to spend with my princess! She is doing so well - she's rolling over alot, loves tummy time and floor time and is starting the army crawl. I have a feeling she'll be crawling by the end of this month. She also LOVES music. When I put on CDs her face lights up and she laughs and we dance! It's the cutest thing ever.
She is also starting to feed herself with the spoon - very messy but good progress!
she hasn't quite figured out that she can feed herself finger foods yet though but at least we're grabbing the spoon! and she likes her sippy cup with water or juice. she wouldn't take one in china but now she loves it and says mmmmmmm. TOO CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment