Amaya crawled for the first time today on her hands and knees! She didn't go that far this way, she then dropped to her belly like she's been doing! It was an exciting moment! I predicted she would be crawling by the end of the month and I think I might be right! She's been getting on her hands and knees more but not knowing how to move forward yet and today she did it! I am so proud of her - it's amazing how much she is doing in the past month! I am loving the time home to spend with her and see her experience all these new skills!
We went to our first class on Saturday, it was a music class at gymboree and she loved it!
Everyone there was very nice and her favorite part of the class was playing with the ball and tapping it! She also loved gymbo, the big doll that the teacher was using! It was fun! We are also signing up for a gym class there too!
She had her first taste of avocado last night too and loved it! My friend told me that is a superfood for babies and helps the brain! She's also tried kiwi, baked potato, banana, eggs and toast! She can feed herself these finger foods now and it's so cute she takes it and her eyes follow her fingers all the way to her mouth! And then I've been clapping when she does it cuz she just started doing it and now she claps when she does it! so cute
well thats all to report! will write more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amy, sounds like everything is going great. Amaya is learning so much, so soon. Enjoy every day.
Barb
a yahoo group friend
of your Mom's
Yeah, Amaya! Good job. Mommy is having so much fun with you, and so am I. Can't wait to see you on Saturday.
Love you,
Grandma/NiNi
Post a Comment