





Fun with Aunt Pama!!!

Okay so I've been teaching for 10 weeks now and I've been wondering - where is my 3 week break? :-)
I've spent 9 years teaching at a year round school where I work for 9 weeks an dget a 3 week break.
his is the first year I am on a traditional calendar so my body is telling me it's time for vacation! :-)
I enjoy my job with my students but am ready for more time off with my baby girl :-)
who by the way is growing up SO fast! I can't believe that this time last year is when I first got her picture. I am feeling very sentimental these days. November 5 will be the one year anniversary of referral day and December 16 one year anniv of becoming a family! :-)
She continues to fill my heart with joy and amaze me every day. I love her more than words can say. She is so smart too every day she learns something new. She loves to pretend play and make up new scenarios. She pretends to play the violin with hangers or other things resembling a bow. She likes to pretend feed her stuffed animals and give them milk and she also pretends they are going potty or going to sleep. She tells me when she poops - I'm thinkin I might start potty training next summer?
had a super fun halloween week! She had 2 parties and then trick or treating with momma and NiNi in the afternoon and again at night with Jennie Jaida and Taya. She loved her first halloween experience. We only had 3 trick or treaters come to our door and she wanted more to come so she can give them candy. She kept saying again again :-)
I am so looking forward to her first thanksgiving and Christmas. SO FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment