Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One year ago today!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it has been a year since I got "the call" and saw my sweet angel's beautiful face! So many things have happened since then! Going to China and meeting her for the first time, our amazing time there, coming home and getting to know each other and having such fun together, going back to work, summer fun, moving, getting married, new job! She is almost 20 months old now! Time is going by so fast, I just treasure every moment with her!

I just read what I wrote this time last year and I remember it like it was yesterday. The anticipation and butterflies, the joy and the happy tears and relief of worries that said - would this ever happen?

Sometimes I look at her still and can't believe she is finally here! I thank God for her every day. Being her mom is the best feeling in the world and I love her so much!

I am taking her out to dinner to celebrate tonight - our one year anniversary of referral day!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: