Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's official










do I really have to wear this thing?
my pony - bananas

i'm not too sure about this big horsey - I want my pony back


mmmmmmmmmmm
at a park by our house with maddox
at millenium park

she was telling the goat - eat eat, more more

FUN times in the fall! The last weekend of sept we stayed downtown and hung out with my aunt uncle and cousins who live in Arizona. This was the first time they got to meet Amaya. We went to Millenium park, navy pier, out to eat - had a great time! Amaya loved saying their names and hanging out with them too!
Then this past weekend - the 4th and 5th, we went to a fall festival by our house with our friend's Dan and Michelle and their son Maddox who is a day older than Amaya. We had so much fun! There was a petting zoo, pony rides, wagon ride, crafts. It was just the thing I dreamed about doing in the fall with my husband and daughter for 3 years! :-)
Amaya LOVED her pony and talked about him all day. Who knows - she might be a rider someday, she was a natural!
and then on the 5th - It's official - I am finally married! :-) We got married at a park near my house. We had a very nice ceremony and then went to brunch afterwards. Then I had to go to work the next day which felt so wrong! :-) Shouldn't I have gotten a day off or something? :-)

Pamela comes home tonight and we can't wait to have some more fall fun this weekend with aunt PAAAAAAPPPPP!






No comments: