I can't believe how fast the summer went by! I had a great time with my princess and go between being excited about my new job to sad that I am leaving her and will miss out on all her new experiences and fun during the day; especially her first day of preschool. The working mom thing is SO hard, I so get what everyone was talking about if I read an article on the working mom guilt and the emotions we struggle with.
Tomorrow is my first day of teaching K again and I am excited! My new school is great, filled with supportive coworkers.
I can't believe Amaya is starting preschool next week. I so wish I could be there but then again I would probably be a basket case so maybe its good my mom is going instead!
My favorite summer 2010 memories are:
"you don't think I got moves, because I got moves"
how she loves to spontaneously break into song and make up songs - so happy and carefree!
"I love you mama" "You're my honey bun" or "you're a great mom"
that she wrote her name all by herself on 7-13-10
I will have kindergartners coming in tomorrow who cannot do that!
how she reads and tells elaborate stories with such descriptive adjectives "beautiful young woman" "one sunny morning"
morning cuddles and sleeping in my bed together when daddy was on vacation :-)
(sorry dada)!
lazy days playing
fun at beach in lake zurich and wisconsin
fourth of july weekend!
There were some crazy stressors to get through this summer with condo stuff, a medical scare, and then this crazy up and down 2 schools/1 school dilemma! But I made it through with friends and families support as well as prayer and faith in God!
I am looking forward to fun fall adventures with my princess and Latham!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment