I like purses as much as mommy does!


My little peanut is on the move these days! so much to see and explore! She loves to go for walks outside and explore nature. She likes to watch the birds and does the sign for bird and dog when she sees a dog.
She is walking very good by herself and is starting to try and climb on things - like the couch, chair and even tried to climb on the bathtub - OY, that made mommy almost have a heartache. I turned my back for a second and I see her with a leg over the side and about to go headfirst in the tub! Oh, the princess!
Things have been a little stressful lately! Between finishing up the school year at both schools and all that entails, plus packing up both rooms and the emotional stress of leaving a school I've been at for 9 years, on top of getting no sleep! Last week Amaya was up in the middle of the night for 2-3 hours 3 nights out of the week! either that or she wouldn't go to bed. Her gums look okay, I don't think it's teething - she wasn't crying like she was in pain - just UP! I do not believe in the "cry it out" method but I was desparate after getting 4-5 hours of sleep and working so on monday night I did my own version and stayed in the room with her but didn't pick her up or rock her, just laid down and pretended I was sleeping. That night she cried for 45 min but finally went to sleep and slept all night. the next night she cried for 20 min and went to sleep, woke up once, gave her a bottle (I know, I shouldn't have :-) and then she went right back to sleep. the third night and last night she only cried for 5 minutes and tried for an hour to put herself to sleep, no luck then cried for 10 min each night and finally fell asleep. It's stressful for me not only listening to her cry but also knowing if I would pick her up and rock her she used to anyway, go to sleep so easily. and if I would leave the room I know she would fall asleep faster but I just can't leave her alone right now since she's only been with me since December and she doesn't sleep in her crib and we share a room. If I have to, I will do the ferber check in method while she's crying alone in her new room at daddy;s. My plan is to first sleep with her in her room on a mattress on the floor then transition her to crib and then after she is used to sleeping in crib start the CIO method and go in and out of her room. It's so hard right now because I'm getting nothing done since I am staying in the room with her for over an hour until she falls asleep. So that's stressful too cuz I am behind on things, get no time to myself and go to bed later than I should, but the good news is she is sleeping through the night better. I just hope she learns how to fall asleep more quickly with me in the room for the next month!
I have one more day with the students and then a week to finish packing my things and then SUMMER BREAK! YAY! I bought Amaya a baby pool and a baby boat - she's going to love it!
Well better get back to packing!
She is walking very good by herself and is starting to try and climb on things - like the couch, chair and even tried to climb on the bathtub - OY, that made mommy almost have a heartache. I turned my back for a second and I see her with a leg over the side and about to go headfirst in the tub! Oh, the princess!
Things have been a little stressful lately! Between finishing up the school year at both schools and all that entails, plus packing up both rooms and the emotional stress of leaving a school I've been at for 9 years, on top of getting no sleep! Last week Amaya was up in the middle of the night for 2-3 hours 3 nights out of the week! either that or she wouldn't go to bed. Her gums look okay, I don't think it's teething - she wasn't crying like she was in pain - just UP! I do not believe in the "cry it out" method but I was desparate after getting 4-5 hours of sleep and working so on monday night I did my own version and stayed in the room with her but didn't pick her up or rock her, just laid down and pretended I was sleeping. That night she cried for 45 min but finally went to sleep and slept all night. the next night she cried for 20 min and went to sleep, woke up once, gave her a bottle (I know, I shouldn't have :-) and then she went right back to sleep. the third night and last night she only cried for 5 minutes and tried for an hour to put herself to sleep, no luck then cried for 10 min each night and finally fell asleep. It's stressful for me not only listening to her cry but also knowing if I would pick her up and rock her she used to anyway, go to sleep so easily. and if I would leave the room I know she would fall asleep faster but I just can't leave her alone right now since she's only been with me since December and she doesn't sleep in her crib and we share a room. If I have to, I will do the ferber check in method while she's crying alone in her new room at daddy;s. My plan is to first sleep with her in her room on a mattress on the floor then transition her to crib and then after she is used to sleeping in crib start the CIO method and go in and out of her room. It's so hard right now because I'm getting nothing done since I am staying in the room with her for over an hour until she falls asleep. So that's stressful too cuz I am behind on things, get no time to myself and go to bed later than I should, but the good news is she is sleeping through the night better. I just hope she learns how to fall asleep more quickly with me in the room for the next month!
I have one more day with the students and then a week to finish packing my things and then SUMMER BREAK! YAY! I bought Amaya a baby pool and a baby boat - she's going to love it!
Well better get back to packing!
No comments:
Post a Comment