





I am starting my 3rd week back to work, 6 more weeks left, not like I'm counting down or anything! :-) I had a busy but fun weekend, Amaya and I went to my friend's baby shower on Saturday. Amaya had fun playing with a little boy who is 4 months older than her. They made up their own game because Amaya pulled out the little boy's pacifier and he thought this was hysterical so he would open his mouth, let it fall, she would pick it up and put it back in. Germy but too cute! :-)
Sunday my mom got to babysit again and I went to a bridal shower, it was fun but I was happy to get back to my baby because I miss her during the week and enjoy our time together on the weekends. Mondays are always hard after getting a taste of what life used to be like on the weekends! Have I mentioned that I can't wait for SUMMER!
Have I also mentioned that my sweet potato is almost walking? She does this thing where she pulls herself up to stand, puts her arms out, and has such a look of pride in her smile. Then she topples for about 5-10 steps and ends with giving me a big hug! She walked the most on saturday after the shower with daddy, they were outside in the grass and she was walking up a storm and loving it! Daddy loved it too, he was very proud!
Things are pretty hectic these days at work, it seems like there is always stuff going on after school and extra work to do with the end of the year but I am taking one day at a time and appreciating my weekends to get me through until summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment