I made it! I survived the first week back to work! My mom and I and Amaya went out to eat last night to celebrate! We went to Cheeseburger in Paradise and had a great dinner and great time!
Amaya got to taste ice cream and she loved it, just like her daddy! They have the best dessert there, chocolate nachos, its fried dough with ice cream and chocolate sauce with strawberries - YUMMY! just the treat I needed after a rough week!
and another treat was Amaya slept the whole night last night again! YAY! I can't figure it out! I still was gone the whole day so who knows, maybe she sensed my relaxation with the weekend here! :-) The whole week all I kept thinking about was how I would feel saturday morning when I got to stay in bed with her and have our lazy mornings and do our regular routine like we did when I was home! We had a great day today! We had fun mother daughter time and we went to a birthday party at an indoor pool which of course she loved and she got to wear her new bathing suit from Aunt Pamela - too cute!
She is almost walking now by herself. She will stand by herself for a few seconds and if I put my arms out she will waddle toward me and topple into giving me a big hug! She gives the best most sweetest hugs and wraps her arms around my neck and pats me on the back. She is also into giving me kisses but bites my cheek! We are working on the no biting part! :-)
Well she is sleeping right now and since I have a 1 bedroom and the computer is in here I don't want to jinx her sleep and wake her up! That's all for now, more pics coming soon!
Wish me luck on the 2nd week back to work and for her to sleep through the night again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment