I am so happy for all the families who received their August referrals. I looked at some pictures whose links were on the RQ. So cute! It's therapeutic to read these families emotions leading up to the "call". I can't wait for my call!
When will it come? I have alot of pregnant friends right now and I tell them that the hardest part of this wait is not knowing. While they have the physical labor we have the mental and emotional labor because we don't know when our due date is and it's such a rollercoaster since we have expected the due date many times over with this wait and been disappointed.
I know she will come at the right time but it is hard to be patient and not know. I am just trusting in God and asking him to give me peace about it. I am guessing the call will come in October but who knows, I've been wrong before!
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment