























I can't believe it's September already and my baby is 2 and a half years old! We had the best time this summer. I'm back to work now and it was a hard transition. I feel like there's hardly any time with her during the week and I so look forward to the weekends! I am loving this three day holiday weekend with her! She has so much fun with my mom though while I'm at work and I know my mom takes the best care of her so that makes it somewhat easier. I still wish it could be me! :-) but am so thankful to my mom for taking good care of her!
okay so everywhere we go, people comment on they can't believe she's only 2. We were at the children's museum yesterday and she was pretend painting a house and was talking about the colors of paint she was using. This dad goes - the way she's spittin out the colors, wow, are you sure she's only 2?
and the things she says! We go to this place called Jason's deli alot - she loves it! so do I!
So we are driving by it in the strip mall going to a different store and she looked out the window
and said - "we not going to jasons?" I go - do you see the jason's sign? She says yeah, over there!
okay - my 2 year old can read environmental print.
and how she sees things in abstract ways. We were at a water park and she saw ivy on the wall and said it's kinda like a crown. when you looked at it, the shape of the ivy did look like a crown but I never would have noticed. then I bought her colored pencils in a box and she said "kinda like a piano." so creative and smart!
My favorite is when she says "I love you mommy"! She said it for the first time this summer while I was driving. then the other day I said I love you before she was going to sleep and she said I love you too! :-) last night I told her I love you at bedtime and she said thankyou! so funny!
She's into telling and hearing stories these days. Her attention span can do this for a long time! She likes us to take her favorite dolls and make up stories with them. Then she tells her own.
I just watch, smile, shake my head and my heart fills up with joy at this amazing angel God has blessed me with for my daughter! Her favorite is when I tell the story about her adoption using the dolls! :-) she wants to hear it over and over again and dora is the mommy and she is the baby.
okay so everywhere we go, people comment on they can't believe she's only 2. We were at the children's museum yesterday and she was pretend painting a house and was talking about the colors of paint she was using. This dad goes - the way she's spittin out the colors, wow, are you sure she's only 2?
and the things she says! We go to this place called Jason's deli alot - she loves it! so do I!
So we are driving by it in the strip mall going to a different store and she looked out the window
and said - "we not going to jasons?" I go - do you see the jason's sign? She says yeah, over there!
okay - my 2 year old can read environmental print.
and how she sees things in abstract ways. We were at a water park and she saw ivy on the wall and said it's kinda like a crown. when you looked at it, the shape of the ivy did look like a crown but I never would have noticed. then I bought her colored pencils in a box and she said "kinda like a piano." so creative and smart!
My favorite is when she says "I love you mommy"! She said it for the first time this summer while I was driving. then the other day I said I love you before she was going to sleep and she said I love you too! :-) last night I told her I love you at bedtime and she said thankyou! so funny!
She's into telling and hearing stories these days. Her attention span can do this for a long time! She likes us to take her favorite dolls and make up stories with them. Then she tells her own.
I just watch, smile, shake my head and my heart fills up with joy at this amazing angel God has blessed me with for my daughter! Her favorite is when I tell the story about her adoption using the dolls! :-) she wants to hear it over and over again and dora is the mommy and she is the baby.
2 comments:
What an amazing and beautiful angel we have in our lives! I thank God for her, too.
You are such a wonderful mommy, Amy. I am thankful to have the opportunity to care for her while Mama and Dada work.
Love the piano and crown abstract observations. Gifted!
cheapest viagra does watermelon have viagra effect viagra for sale without a prescription legal viagra levitra vs viagra viagra from canada viagra prices viagra pills alternative to viagra buy viagra now viagra 100mg free trial of viagra buy viagra now viagra england
Post a Comment