I am home again today with my poor sick peanut! Yesterday we had to take her to the ER cuz she had a fever of 104 that wouldn't go down with tylenol combined with fast breathing and heart rate. She refused to take off her princess dress up costume so she wore it to the ER. The nurses loved it of course and the ER at St Alexius is great - they have a special kids ER with a child life specialist. They have thier own rooms with kids movies and books and Amaya even got a disney princess present to take home. Much better than our experience at NW community back in Feb.
Anyway, they did tests and it turns out just a viral infection - not the big S flu - thank goodness or something worse! So I stayed home to be with her today and give her cuddles and popsicles! :-)
Less than 4 weeks left of school till I am home in the summer with her! I can't wait for summer fun!
Since her birthday, we have had lots of fun together. Spring break was so fun! We went to navy pier children's museum and rainforest cafe, the field museum, the little village play place! She loves the playplace - every day she asks to go there! We also went to a kite festival in our town - that was fun! Dada had more fun than the princess at that one. We've been going to lots of parks too! We have so much fun with her - her personality is the best! and the things she say continue to amaze and crack us up. She is such a nature girl too! She smelled the lilacs and said delicious and she likes to watch ants. :-) She loves to be outside and will sit in the grass and study it! SO SWEET! Pics are coming soon!
Here are my favorite sayings since my last post:
1 - we went to see the ponies at the stables by our house. She wanted to ride Bananas but they had a horse show that day so she couldn't ride him. We went to watch them outside and she said "Ponies come here! Then she looked at me and said "pony not listening" :-)
2 - still "mugus" for music. ladybug is ladygub and cheeseburger is cheese-ga-burber. :-)
3 - She has an amazing memory. she is always making connections to things and says like ___
also she says remember? about things that happened recently and a long time ago.
4 - we are starting the potty training and in April she told me poopy - 2, 3, 4. When I changed her pullup, there were 4 little poops in there! :-)
5 - She busts into song sponaneously. Her favorite ones to sing are from NiHao Kailan. She will be talking and all of a sudden she'll say "I got it, I got it, it's really, really true! :-)
6 - Her new thing is saying "I'm sorry" when something spills or even when she is sad about something. She says I'm sorry for i'm sorry but also I'm sorry means I'm sad. Precious! :-)
7 - her vocabulary continues to amaze me. The other day she fell on the path behind our house and skinned her knee. We were sitting in the grass waiting for Dada to go get us a bandaid and a washcloth and she pointed to the path and said asphalt - ouchy. WHAT? this 2 yr old princess knows the word asphalt!
8 - We went to go watch Latham's softball game a few weeks ago and she was running around and putting arms out like the ump and saying "safe". then she would bend over and say"that's funny". such a character our princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a funny and amazing little gifted princess of a girl. She sure has all our hearts tied up tight with hers. What a gift of joy she is and has been to our family.
Post a Comment