























I can't believe my sweet potato is 2 years old! She continues to fill my out with joy, love and amazement every day! The stuff she says just makes me laugh and think - wow, I can't believe her language! and she is a second language learner on top of it!
The other day I was getting ready for work and she had woken up extra early that morning and wanted MAMA so she was in the bathroom with me watching me get ready. Usually when I get home from work I tell her I want to put on comfortable clothes and change my work clothes. So when I was putting on my clothes for work she said comfortable? and then she said earrings, older. It's pretty! I swear she really is two! :-) doesn't that sound like it comes from the mouth of someone older? She said earrings, older because I told her she can wear them when she gets older.
Her memory is amazing. Someone gave her a headband for her birthday and she put it on looked in the mirror and said margo,which is a friend in our travel group's daughter and the last time she saw her was labor day weekend. but margo always wears headbands! :-) SO SMART!
She uses complete sentences, asks questions and even uses contractions?
Wheres the _______? There it is! or what's happening?
she also says excuse me and thanks. She told the cat and also my boot excuse me when she was walking by! SO Funny! :-)
We had a fun birthday weekend with Aunt Pamela. We had fun with maddox's birthday party and then on sunday for amaya's party! She loved her ariel cake! :-)
The other day I was getting ready for work and she had woken up extra early that morning and wanted MAMA so she was in the bathroom with me watching me get ready. Usually when I get home from work I tell her I want to put on comfortable clothes and change my work clothes. So when I was putting on my clothes for work she said comfortable? and then she said earrings, older. It's pretty! I swear she really is two! :-) doesn't that sound like it comes from the mouth of someone older? She said earrings, older because I told her she can wear them when she gets older.
Her memory is amazing. Someone gave her a headband for her birthday and she put it on looked in the mirror and said margo,which is a friend in our travel group's daughter and the last time she saw her was labor day weekend. but margo always wears headbands! :-) SO SMART!
She uses complete sentences, asks questions and even uses contractions?
Wheres the _______? There it is! or what's happening?
she also says excuse me and thanks. She told the cat and also my boot excuse me when she was walking by! SO Funny! :-)
We had a fun birthday weekend with Aunt Pamela. We had fun with maddox's birthday party and then on sunday for amaya's party! She loved her ariel cake! :-)
1 comment:
She is a treasure beyond words. Our lovely, supersmart, little princess. HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, AMAYA LULIN! She is a tough act to follow for any future grandchildren I may have.
Post a Comment