I'm almost done with my christmas shopping. Tonight I am shopping for 2 of my best friend's gifts and my dad and I will be all done. Yesterday I bought baby some more presents :-) Old Navy had a sale and I got her the cutest blanket sleeper (12-18 months) and a cute outfit with matching socks. I hope it fits in the right season! I can't wait to take a picture of it on Christmas for her scrapbook and I'm going to put it on here too.
I was also working on pages for her lifebook today too. Doing these things helps make me feel connected to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Amy,
This great!!! I love to be able to see what other parents are doing too... If the CCAA can get most of December together, we might even travel together. The way my luck has been going, you will travel the month before us... Either way.. Happy travels.
Selina
Post a Comment