










I can't believe my baby girl is three! Where has the time gone? She continues to amaze me and inspire me each day, and I feel so blessed everytime I look at her that I get to be her mommy!
Three is so much fun - I haven't seen any of the terrible two's or three's people tell me about yet. She has her moments when she's tired or hungry but she has such a sweet and loving, easygoing personality, we've been so lucky with that!
The only issue we have had is the sleep thing, Latham is anxious for her to sleep by herself but me, I'm not in as much of a hurry because I enjoy the cuddle time and I know it goes by so fast, I treasure the cuddle time in the bed while I still have it! Our summer project while I'm not working is sleep training, and going #2 on the potty!
I got a glimpse of summer life on her birthday when I took a personal day. It was such a leisurely fun day and I felt like I had so much time. Same with spring break. I had time to get stuff done around the house, projects/chores and do fun things with my baby and friends/family.
I can't wait for those days of summer where it's like that for 2 months!
Some of my favorite recent moments are:
*when amaya tells me "I just love you mama" and gives me her sweet smile and hugs
she also tells me" you're my best"
*when she asks for cuddles at bedtime and when she wakes up
*on weekends/vacations when she asks me, "you have to go to work mama, and I say no, how her face lights up and she gives me hugs!
*How cute and excited she was on her birthday opening her presents and saying "wonderful" after each one
*her vocabulary and story telling skills continue to amaze me, especially after working with at-risk students for so many years. She makes up her own stories, pretend reads books with such vocabulary. Starts them with once upon a time or one year: and uses such descriptive words as suddenly, scrabmbled, fluttered by, a young woman, the sun was up in the kingdom,)
*how sweetly she sings songs: my favorites are when she tries to sing songs from the movie: barbie the island princess
she also sings moon, moon, moon by laurie berkner - such a sweet voice she has
She had her first dentist visit over spring break too, she did great! The dentist said she has really big molars, aha - that explains the up for three hours a night when she was getting them
:-)
Well that's all for now. I am looking forward to more fun adventures this spring and possibly a new job next fall!
2 comments:
She looks so cute...
zXAxax
Post a Comment