














I can't believe my baby is turning 3 in two months! The time is going by so fast. We had a great December together! Of course I loved being home with her for 2 weeks. Getting ready for Christmas was so fun this year now that she understood about Santa more. When we were setting up the tree she said "ooo, wonderful" Seeing her face on Xmas morning was priceless! She loved the princess kitchen and Ariel costume from Santa. so cute! :-) We went to Florida and had so much fun with PAP too! She loves the beach and squeals with delight when the waves go over her feet.
She is still in the princess stage. She likes to say, yes your highness or yes my darling :-)
and she loves to hear stories. She likes to tell stories to her dolls too, with such expression and vocabulary. She uses words like "fantastik" and "actually"!
She also loves to watch the wizard of Oz. She sings the songs too - so cute! She is into saying twinkle, twinkle little star now and the ABC songs too. and we saw Laurie Berkner in concert Sunday - she LOVED seeing Laurie on stage and when Laurie opened with her favorite song - you should have seen her eyes! so precious!
I miss her so much when I'm at work but am thankful I have a job in this economy and count the days until the weekend and next day off for more princess fun!
1 comment:
Hi...I happen to come across your blog & it was such a sweet happening I would say...I read the first(latest) write up and ended up all the ones so far...I wanna say you are REALLY living every moment of your life because of Amaya, the little princess. She is such a sweet angel I cant stop adoring her. And thanks thanks for sharing your happiness...all small yet beautiful moments. I wanted to adopt a baby myself and will do it for sure in few years time...I wish the little angel grow up to be a beautiful princess and you guys have a fantastic life :)
Post a Comment