This is the year that I will hopefully finally be a mom! I keep thinking is she born already? Where was she found and when was she taken to the orphanage/foster home?
It's so hard to not play the guessing game of when I will get my referral. Some people in my travel group are speculating May - June, others later. My new year's resolution is to not worry or try to guess when she is coming but to trust in God's plan that it will all work out according to his timing. It's hard but it's 10 days to the new year and so far I am doing good!
I am really tired today, didn't get good sleep last night - kitties kept me up! I have 5 minutes to recharge and muster up energy I don't feel I have for my 5 year old students!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment